What is in the water you drink ?
Courtesy Gush Valley (TM) 2017
GUSH VALLEY WATER
Our water is very different let us show you how
- Ancient natural Artesian fountain
- Protected Bio-Sphere - no mining or manufacturing industries
- Rich in mineral content from rock structure - dolomite and other mineral rocks contribute to the mineral content in the water
- Rich in special minerals like calcium , magnesium , calcium carbonate, bicarbonate, silica and H2Si03.
- High TDS ( total dissolved solids)
- High pH
- Filtration - the source is a natural artesian fountain, the source is pristine, protected and is tapped with a mono-pump fitted with stainless steel piping. First a quarts sand filter will remove any sediment precent in the water. This could be microscopic sands that got past the stainless steel large particle mesh filter at the pumps and inlets. The water is stored in stainless steel holding tanks and further pumped to a 3 stage paper sediment filters.
At no stage does any minerals or goodness get removed from the water. The filters are purely there for sediment as the source is pristine in nature.
The water is then pumped through a high powered UV lamp as precautionary for bacteria and virus's.
The bottles and caps are sterilised in a specially built dry heat sterilisers, using ozone, steam and Electron Beam (E-Beam) Radiation
The water is tested daily and weekly at source and in the plant. More complex test are done at a 3rd part lab every month.
- Calcium - Known benefits but need Magnesium fro good absorption and intake. A daily intake is necessary.
- Magnesium - Known benefits but not commonly know is Magnesium and calcium have an extremely high absorption rate because it is living naturally in the water. A daily intake is necessary.
- Silica - removes aluminium and other toxins from the body and especially the brain and is used as a treatment halt the effect of Alzheimer's
- Silica - is used extensively for beauty products. Gush Valley is high in Silca content.
Mineral water is said to be better for our skin because its high silica content strengthens the spongy cells in between collagen and elastin fibres, plumbs the skin and slows the formation of wrinkles. Which is why some women only drink such bottled water and even used them to wash themselves. And for the rich and famous, they can always indulge in the invigorating benefits of the natural mineral water springs and treatments that are available at upscale spas.
H2Si03 - Silicic Acid
It helps to strengthen the connective tissues of the brain, nerve cells, and spinal cord thereby improving memory and helping to prevent memory loss. Silica also helps stabilise the pancreas's release of insulin! If you want your nails, skin, and hair to be healthy, turn to silica
Suffer form heart burn?
Calcium carbonate and bicarbonate
- Calcium carbonate and bicarbonate are the main ingredients in most ant acid medication. There is significant evidence that high pH water , pH of 8 or even higher 8.8 will denature pectins and alleviate heart burn. Drinking 2 - 4 litres of Gush everyday can reduce your ant acid medication to zero depending on your condition.
Alkaline Water - pH 7.7- 8.4
There have been numerous studies showing or proposing potential benefits of alkaline water. Acidic water with a pH of bellow 7 is not as good as a more basic pH above 7. Some acidic foods will react to form basic pH bi products in the stomach, water is not one of them. Even so, the research are not conclusive on pH, except drinking uncontaminated natural artesian mineral water is the most excellent water you can get.
At Gush Valley Natural Mineral Water , nature made it this way and we know thats the best !
Mineral Composition and pH can change slightly over the season. pH will change with temperature. pH 7.7-8.4